Sunday, May 1, 2011

Chant Mantra



Chant vedic mantra for peace of your mind, to express your complete faith in Supreme Godhead

Meditation, Chanting Mantra




In my childhood, I used to listen to my father chanting the following mantras everyday in the morning after bathing and in the night before going to bed.   My father was a devout Krishna Bhakta.  I have kept this ritual running in the family even though my father has passed away long ago.  Like father, like son.  I regularly chant the following mantras like my father did.
 
Universal mantra to any God you believe in.
Om akhondo-mondolakaram byaptamyeno characharam
tatpadam darshitam yeno tasmyei shree gurubei nomah.

Mantra to please Lord Shree Krishna
Ha Krishna ! karunasindhu, dinbandhu, jagatpote
gopesh, gopikakanta, radha-kanta namastute.

Radharani mantra.
Topto  kanchono gourangi, radhe ! , vrindavaneswori
vrishbhanu-sute, Devi, taang namami haripriye.

Before going to bed
Guru Shree Krishna Radharani ki jai !



.